Friday, May 20, 2016

CCI Exchange Students Meeting & Plans for Next Posts

Hey people! Sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been busy/lazy. I'm finally done with school and I have 10 more days here, and I'll be home in most of them so I have some time to write. I'm planning on doing other two posts. The first will pretty much be pictures, about the last concerts we did. The second one more reflexive, I'll tell stuff about these month and some thought, also I'll tell you about a project I'm working on. 
Here are some picture of the exchange students meeting we had about two weeks ago. It was our last official one. They're having a barbecue this Sunday but I have plans with my host family so I won't be able to make it. Likely tonight I'll publish the next post about the last concerts and contests we took part of :)


No comments:

Post a Comment